- 2016 WIT acquired Hydra-Air Pacific, adding branch locations to WIT in Hawaii and Guam
- 2014 WIT Western Washington branches combine in a remodeled, 60,000 square foot facility
- 2012 WIT purchased DRT Fluid Power of Tukwila, Washington
- 2011 WIT opens its second and third Parker Truck Hydraulics Center in Pasco, Washington and Boise, Idaho
- 2011 WIT moves to a new 7500 square foot facility in Boise, Idaho
- 2011 WIT purchased Motion-Tronix of Riverside California adding additional expertise in design and service of variable frequency drives and motion control systems.
2005 - 2010
- 2010 WIT acquired Hydraulic and Mechanical Systems Inc
- 2009 WIT opens first Parker Truck Depot retail stores, now referred to as Parker Truck Hydraulics Centers
- 2009 WIT moves to new 18,000 square foot facility in Sacramento, California
- 2008 WIT purchases TEAM Hydraulics in Portland, Oregon and offers field service & systems installation there
- 2007 WIT moves to new 45,000 sq ft. state of the art facility in Portland, Oregon
- 2006 WIT purchases WHECO Fluid Power & opens first WIT Store in Pasco, Washington
- 2006 Western Integrated Technologies purchases Colorado Fluid Power
- 2004 Hydraulic Components Company, Forsburg & McLaughlin LLC., and
Western Fluid Power become Western Integrated Technologies
- 2000 Steve Schwasnick acquires shares from Dick Schwasnick, becomes Vice President of Operations for corporation
- 2000 HCCI purchases Western Fluid Power offices in Portland Oregon, Boise Idaho, and Salt Lake City Utah.
- 1999 HCCI purchases some assets of Jack Ogle Company
- 1995 HCCI purchases Forsburg & McLaughlin of Ca.
- 1986 HCCI purchased by Dick Schwasnick and Bill Hill
- 1969 Hydraulic Components Company started by Walt Stout